Thursday, September 17, 2009

A quiet day at home

Today was fairly uneventful but pleasant.  I got to watch a couple of movies with a friend, installed guitar effects processing software on my laptop, and heard about a possible modeling gig.  On the other hand I'm still lonely, unemployed, in debt, in pain and my foot is still broken.  *sigh*

I should probably attempt sleep soon, I want to try to be a bit more productive tomorrow, now that I've had a day to lounge around recovering a bit.  I'm not sure what all I will be doing, but I know some friends wanted me to shoot some photos for them, and there is grocery shopping to do, and more moving (getting stuff from the garage at the old condo).  I should probably try to get more stuff in boxes sorted and put away, possibly spend some time practicing guitar, and definately call my former employers to update my insurance information so that we don't have to pay to insure someone who is no longer alive.  I still don't know how I ever found the time to work a full time job; I'm always either busy or in no shape to be doing anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment